Monday, March 1, 2010

"Reunion" by keepersofthenaughtysparkle



Ok ladies… Finally… we have “Reunion” by keepersofthenaughtysparkle.



"Edward,once a geek, and Bella secretly crushed on each other since high school. Can their 10 year reunion bring them together? Is one night enough to squelch a decade old passion or will it fan the flames into an unquenchable fire. Lemmony/AU/AH/B&E"

Where should I start.. How should I start… Hmmm…

This is a story of a 10 year High School Reunion ( no shit! ). We have Nerdward ( AGAIN ! ) and our beloved Shy Bella. Story starts on the night of the reunion. I know when you read the first page you will like… no love it. As I said to one of the authors,( sorry I didnt asked your name, I’m kind of a newbie here :) ), I can give you a 10 fucking page essay about this fic. This is a story of two High School crushes. You know what I’m talking about.. Yes.. you! *points “thefinger”*. We all had crushes. Fuck, I know I had. This is the chance you never get. ( well maybe some of you did but, thats not the point ) Live it through Edward and Bella. Watch the flashbacks from their High School years.. See *how close* they were to sharing their feelings with one another.

Normally I would tell you how the story evolves .. what goes on in their lives but no. I’m not going to do that.. You have to read it.. But know this… Through the last chapters.. This thing becomes.. the most MOTHERFUCKING AWESOME EPICNESS EVAR !

Why? Let me tell you why.. The Edward they write… is really a freaking dude… I mean a MAN ! I know I’m not making sense at the moment but bare with me.

The thing is.. in most of the fics I’ve read, there is angst and heartfail. Some shit happens, Bella leaves Edward or breaks his heart, we endure it :).. yada yada.. then they get together and BAM! Edward is all like.. it doesnt matter.. I love you.. NO BITCH ! IT DOES MATTER! What the fuck is he ? Doesn’t he have a heart ? You broke it! Fuck you ! ( oops :S )

Ehem…

You see… no matter how much Edward loves Bella.. How they are soulmates.. Half of a soul or any other bullshit.. He is heartbroken. No man in his right mind would go and say “ Oh yeah. Fuck that shit babe. I love you. It doesn’t matter anymore.”. No.Fuck.That. It always matters.You may forgive, but you never forget. ( woooooo )

In this story.. Edward does EXACTLY what a man would do. Or most of them. I’m not saying that the other stories are not *insert air quotes* “ properly characterizing Edward”. I’m just saying that THIS EDWARD was very OC as a man. I will give you just one line from the story.

"Bella, I really want to believe you, but you made me question a lot of things I thought were certain, so forgive me for being a little hesitant to take you at your word.”

BOOYAH ! He fucking RULES !

Now.. on to Bella.. And please don’t think that I’m being sexist or something. I’m not.
Now Bella is… well she is “Bella”. She has some issues about trust and giving her heart.But… again the last few chapters… WOW. Just WOW. I fucking loved how they progressed the story. The 3 lovely ladies took their time.. Spread it out.. She realizes her mistakes through the help of Renee, Charlie and Rosalie. The progress of her realization is just brilliant. She sends shitloads of e-mails and leaves tons of messages on Edward’s cell phone. You get to read most of them. And they are wonderful. I’m going to give you a little secret. When heartfail started I really got anxious. My palms were sweaty and my heart was racing. That is because I can relate myself to BOTH of them. I’m really hanging on by a thread here because I’m going to fucking explode and tell everything to you in here..

Please..just please.. go read this wonderful story written by 3 wonderful ladies..

You are going to love it.



Author(s) : http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1924075/KeepersOfTheNaughtySparkle

Story : http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5057278/1/Reunion

2 comments:

Thats What She Said said...

I love your seal of awesomeness! YES YES!

jadedandboring said...

My betas are two of the trio and they're fantastic. Great, great rec! :)

Post a Comment

About This Site

I'm a guy that reads Twiligt & Fanfiction. This is the place where I'll recommend the stories that I like.