Monday, March 1, 2010

"I Want Everything With You" by heywoodlane


What do we have here ? A fic. Rec.? Holy shit ! Really ? Yeah.. I know I’m being a lazy ass.. My apologies..

Today we have "I Want Everything With You" by heywoodlane.

"Music-obsessed engineer-in-training Edward Cullen watches Bella Swan from afar, until one song changes everything. AH, nerds, lemon. Geekward Shuffle Contest one-shot, now expanded!"


"But you never said anything…"
"Bella, I can't even talk to girls."
"You talk to me."
"You're a special case." I felt her hand reach for mine, and I enveloped her small hand in my larger one, smiling but not really believing that this was happening. Maybe I had fallen asleep after all. "You're so pretty," I whispered.
She smiled. "So are you."
I snorted. "Don't be silly. I'm a huge dork."
"Edward Cullen. You are tall, handsome, smart, and funny. Any girl would be lucky to date you."
My heart swelled. "Bella Swan. May I kiss you?"

HOLY SHIT !! Just… just read it.. come on… read it again… Can you see how fucking adorable they are? ( giddy-school girl moment.. yeah.. )

I realized the fics I recced to you are all shy and nerd Edwards… That was not on purpose. But Nerdward and Shy Bella are just too awesome to resist.

This story started as a o/s. I read it before, then forgot to add it to my list. But.. but.. after some bizarre cosmic karma shit.. I added the author on “ze twitter”. *gasp* . Yeah, that was not very dramatic is it ? Moving on..

I love o/s’s . They are fast-paced, straight to the point. This one is no exception. Nerdward sees Bella for the first time at a show and is intrigued. But at that time she has a BF called…hmm what was his name.. oh yes.. James. Story then takes you to 15 shows later where……………*theymeetforthefirsttime*

I’m gonna stop here because I probably could tell you the whole story..

What I like about this fic? Its got MIT-Nerdward.Its got our Shy Bella.Its got AWESOME MUSIC ! But the thing is the interaction between them. This Bella is kind of the same Bella we know but then again she is not. You know what Bella I’m talking about. You want to be frustrated with her but you can’t. When she talks to Edward about their “relationship” , for the first time she didn’t sounded like a whiny girl to me. I don’t know why, maybe heywoodlane did something different that I missed. But I liked it. Anyway, since “her awesomeness” has expanded this mighty fine o/s, things are just getting better and better. This is my fic recc for you ladies. I know you will enjoy this one.


Oh and for the record, “the bridge scene”… I found out that I may be a hopeless romantic… I think I just “awwww”ed. Just sayin’

Thank you heywoodlane for this brilliant story…



Story : http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5624578/1/I_Want_Everything_with_You

Author : http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1768883/heywoodlane

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's an honor to be recommended by you! I am humbled that you would spend your time writing about my story. Thank you!

You know, there's always some kind of drama going on in the Twilight fandom (and I try to stay out of that stuff anyway). But it's times like this that make you remember that it's also a very lovely place to be, filled with talented writers, terrific and generous readers, and people with very big hearts. And I'm glad I can be part of that.

Anyway, thanks again. Your rec made my day. :)

Post a Comment

About This Site

I'm a guy that reads Twiligt & Fanfiction. This is the place where I'll recommend the stories that I like.