Saturday, February 20, 2010

"My Cowardly Lion" by laughablelamb

Hey there !

Today I have another great fic. to rec you guys. Its "My Cowardly Lion" by laughablelamb.

"Edward Cullen is beyond shy, Bella Swan has similar issues, and Alice, given an opportunity she never thought possible, has a plan that she hopes will help them both understand the value of a little human interaction."

Hmmm... What can I say about this fic.It was recced by the brilliant Sunking ( Thank you !! ). This fic. is beyond awesome !! Edward comes to visit Alice and to crash in her and Bella's place. The thing is... he is awfully shy... I mean... he just bolts the fuck on when he sees Bella for the first time... oh yeah! But Alice being Alice, tries to get Edward and Bella together to you know have a freaking conversation. Human Relations 101. As Edward starts to relax around Bella, thats where this story starts to become even more AWESOME ( reeks awesomeness ). The conversation they have with each other is just.. magnificent. Past stories are shared, trust is earned, but the last 4 chapters are just PURE FUCKING WIN ! I want to write all the shit they say to each other but that will just fuck it up so bad.. And I really don't want you to hate me.. Anyways.. I freaking loved this story, and it makes me fucking sad that it does not deserve the attention, review and praise it should have. So what I'm gonna do is rec. fics that are not known much. Because stories like "My Cowardly Lion" deserve so much more.

This is one of the fics I can't wait to get updated..

'Til then..

Buzzkill

Story : http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5593612/4/My_Cowardly_Lion
Author : http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2181724/laughablelamb

3 comments:

MrsDuckyFuzzles said...

aww well thats nice XD i might check it out. im finding it hard juggling reading and writing fanfictions atm lol.

Thats What She Said said...

Hi! I've heard good things about this..are you able to hyperlink the stories you rec??
:)

Buzzkill said...

Yeah I'll try to do it next time.

Post a Comment

About This Site

I'm a guy that reads Twiligt & Fanfiction. This is the place where I'll recommend the stories that I like.